Thursday, July 15, 2010

EWWWW, Toenail Fungus! We have a solution…


In my last post, you’ll remember me talking about nail salons and the ickiness of using the same nail polish on everyone.  Well, let’s just take this one step further.  Let’s talk about women who already have fungal nails (onychomycosis).

Let’s face it - nail fungus is ugly.  It’s gross.  It’s embarrassing.  So our first impulse is to cover it up with nail polish. The darker the better, right ladies?  You know who you are…

Well, unless you’re using a nail polish that contains antifungal ingredients and is designed to treat nail fungus, as a chiropodist, I always suggest to my patients that this isn’t a good idea.  In fact, if they want to continue to receive treatment by me, I forbid it.   If you’re wearing nail polish and not treating the nail fungus, the harsh chemicals in the polish will work with the nail fungus to further weaken your nail enamel. Plus, you run the risk of developing athletes foot (a fungal infection of the skin) since the same fungus is often to blame for both conditions. If you’re trying to treat the condition with a topical antifungal cream, ordinary nail polish will create a virtually impenetrable barrier, preventing the medicine from doing its job.  And, because the polish literally “seals” the nail, the fungus can proliferate. Remember my last post when I commented about “double dipping” into the nail polish?  You can spread your fungal infection to your beautiful, healthy (currently) non-infected nails.

For women who may not have a fungal nail infection, but wear nail polish regularly:  Have you ever noticed that after months of pedicures and continuous application of nail polish your toenails are getting dry and brittle?   Do you see those white spots on the top of the nail?  This damage to the nail is caused by the formaldehyde (AKA embalming fluid!) found in most commercial nail polishes. Not only does commercial nail polish contain formaldehyde (a cancer-causing chemical!), but also toluene (toxic to liver and kidneys) and DBP (causes birth defects).

Never fear…there is a solution, and we have it!

Two Podiatrists have together created a great product to just hit the market. Dr’s Remedy Nail Polish is the ONLY nail polish that is free from all formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.   Not only is it toxin free but it is also vitamin-enriched to give your nails the extra care to stay strong and healthy.

While I don’t recommend this product’s use to actually treat the fungus, Dr.’s Remedy Antifungal Nail Polish is a healthy way to conceal your fungal nails if you so choose during the medical treatment of your toenail fungus.  This wonderful invention contains tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract, two safe and natural antibacterial and antifungal disinfectants that are proven home remedies for toenail fungus. It is also enriched with vitamin C, vitamin E, and wheat germ; ingredients that actually help strengthen your nail enamel and restore its natural shine.  Also safe for pregnant women and children to use.

You can find these safe polishes (and removers) at our Cobourg location.  Stop in to check out the variety of beautiful colours we carry.  You’d better hurry though.  Our female staff members are very excited about this new product and are sure to buy it all themselves!

Visit us at http://www.we-fix-u.com/

10 comments:

  1. We have that Dr's Remedy in our office and our patients really love it! We were just like you...NO NAIL POLISH but now we SAY YES with Dr's Remedy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app or Call him +2347012841542 

      Delete
    2. Some days, things do not happen the way you want them to be. They fall
      apart, and you start to worry. Worse, you feel discouraged and lonely,
      thinking that there is no other way to straighten things up Natural herbs
      have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure I've seen
      the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work natural herbs
      have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's testimonies online on
      how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics, Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer
      etc by Dr voodoo herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor Dr
      voodoo also cured me from HIV I will recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone
      reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything
      email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com also his whatsApp
      +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. Hello i was once infected with toenail fungus on 6 of my foot. and i told my sister because she was also infected but she got it cured. so i told her to share with me how she ws cured and she told me about Dr CHO-CHA from the internet and how he prepared a foot ailment for her!
    so i also contacted the dr and he also sent me the foot ailment and i applied it on the foot as he instructed me to! and i was cured from toenail fungus after 5 days of usuage! so i decided to inform you all about him so you can also get it cured.
    the email of the Dr is (chochaherbalarenaforhealing@yahoo.com) or (chochaherbalarenaforhealing@gmail.com) whatsApp him on +2348158568638
    while you can also contact me via eveetyhokate11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i was once infected with toenail fungus on 6 of my foot. and i told my sister because she was also infected but she got it cured. so i told her to share with me how she ws cured and she told me about Dr CHO-CHA from the internet and how he prepared a foot ailment for her!
    so i also contacted the dr and he also sent me the foot ailment and i applied it on the foot as he instructed me to! and i was cured from toenail fungus after 5 days of usuage! so i decided to inform you all about him so you can also get it cured.
    the email of the Dr is (chochaherbalarenaforhealing@yahoo.com) or (chochaherbalarenaforhealing@gmail.com) whatsApp him on +2348158568638
    while you can also contact me via eveetyhokate11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Delete
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    micose de unha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am testifying of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called  Dr Shaibu Abacha. ..I have been suffering from herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by  Dr Shaibu Abacha the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how  Dr Shaibu Abacha cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus. Contact Dr Shaibu  Abacha for all kinds of ailment.
    Reach him on WhatsApp/call+2349051727475 or email drshaibuabacha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Donna Ford from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. DAVID contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. DAVID herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr.DAVID and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on davidherbalcure519@gmail.com, contact his whatsapp number:
    +13656594152 OR ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE:Dr David Herbal Remedy
    DOCTOR DAVID CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toenails that have grown thicker over time likely indicate a fungal infection, also known as onychomycosis. Left untreated, upward curved toenails can become painful. Prompt treatment is key to curing the nail fungus.

    ReplyDelete