Monday, April 25, 2011

We have an INCREDIBLE team, and it shows! Read awesome thank-you letter from a valued patient...

Thank_you

Northumberland Physiotherapy & Foot Care Centre
727 William Street
Cobourg, Ontario K9A 3A7
 
April 25th, 2011
 
 
Dear Cristol Smyth,

I am writing this letter to you as I am compelled to share with you how extremely impressed I

am of your staff.

My son Dwayne DeGroote has been seeing Allen for about 4 months now from his ACL

surgery and he has shown great progress thanks to the efforts of Allen. Allen has done a

superb job with Dwayne and he has now offered to take my son to the next level of his rehab

program.

As stated above, all your staff members show such excellent customer service from the time you enter

the door till departing from the appointment. Everyone is so professional and more so everybody has a

smile and such an upbeat attitude. This is evident from your front reception staff all the way through to

your physiotherapists. They always welcome you with a smile and I truly enjoy listening to everyone

laughing and the attention provided to all your patients.

I can honestly say that you and all your staff show what it takes to provide you’re cliental the most

professional and business manner approach that I have had the pleasure of witnessing.
 
Sincerely,
 

John DeGroote

An extremely satisfied customer!

Posted via email from Northumberland Physiotherapy and Foot Care Centre's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment